Holiday Stress! 5 Intuitive Ways to Manage It
Hola amigos! Welcome back!
Ho ho ho, the big holiday season is here. How can we use our intuitive practice to manage holiday stress? Intuitive eating helps us connect to ourselves through interoceptive awareness. While diet culture wants to blame the food and food culture, maybe there are other things to be mindful of during this busy time of year. Whether the holidays drive you to eat more or less, staying present and creating space for your self-care is key to managing the holiday stress. Maybe the schedule is too busy, which creates a higher caffeine intake or skipped meals. Or for some, maybe the increase of alcohol at social events creates more wear and tear. Whether you love the holidays or dread it, there are intuitive ways to manage the common holiday stress.
Highlights of this episode:
- Holiday Stress and Memory
- Food Habits During Holiday Stress
- Holiday Stress and Alcohol
- Anti-Diet Management of Holiday Stress
Where do I go from here?
- Listener Feedback Survey is still open! Click here to give your feedback. Four lucky participants will be randomly selected to receive a $25 gift card to Amazon.com!
- David’s book releases next year, hopefully February or March. It focuses on real clients, heroes and sheroes, that took one small bite towards their health that improved energy, mood, or sleep. The website has a sign-up sheet to launch a feedback group prior to publishing!
- If you like this episode, then download the show wherever you listen to your podcasts at Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, iHeartRadio, Castbox, etc!
- Hit that subscribe button so you won’t miss another episode.
- Big Ask: Leave a Review! Please, take a few minutes and leave me a review on your podcast app. Each review helps other listeners find the podcast, which provides me with the ability to continue bring you unique content. So spread the love. Loss for words? Just write what you like about the show.
- Share the show with friends.
If you want to work with us, schedule an appointment or a free 15-minute discovery call. Explore our website and click Schedule an Appointment. Or, reach us by email email@example.com or phone 678-568-4717.
Once again, I greatly appreciate you for listening and supporting my show. Remember, it really only takes One Small Bite to start transforming your life.
Chop the diet mentality; Fuel Your Body; and Nourish Your Soul!