Holidays: Gifts, Traditions and Support
The holidays are here! Today on Change Makers we're discussing gift ideas, traditions and support. Hear some great gift ideas for adults and children and what you can look for when picking the perfect present. Then, learn how to modify traditions to be accessible and how you can provide support for loved ones experiencing vision loss.
After that, we'll check in with the ConnectCenter.
- Paul Ferrara: APH Favorites
- Lisa Lloyd: Seedlings.org, Fighting Blindness, Guide Dogs for the Blind, Toy orchestra
- Melanie Peskoe: APH Gifts
- Pris Rogers: Vision Aware, Family Handbook, Making Life More Livable
- ConnectCenter: FamilyConnect.com, VisionAware, Foundation for Blind Children Seeitourway.org: Accessible Santa Letter campaign, Jingle Jam Let's Get Cooking with 12 Days of Recipe, Button Trees, Blindfold Twister, Braille Flashcards and Embossed Pictures