How Do I Evolve? What Are The Stages of Spiritiual Evolution?
In this episode, Kelle gives an overview of the stages of personal growth from the time that a personal becomes aware of the universe around them. Her description of each stage talks about how a person feels during that stage and what the activities are take place during each stage using some of her own personal stories as examples.
Stages of Personal Growth:
1) Discovery – “Wow, does this stuff really work? How cool would it be if it did.”
2) Proof and Proselytizing – “OMG this stuff really does work! I must read everything I can get my hands on, take every class I can possibly manage and tell everyone I know (so they can help me believe what I’m seeing)!” (Introverts usually skip the proselytizing.)
3) Prove It - Releasing Stories – “Let me teach you what I’ve learned about this – it will help me go deeper and give you some really valuable info.” (Again, introverts often skip this stage.)
4) Retreat for Personal Practice/Study – Releasing “Being Right”– “No, I’m not teaching anyone right now – I’m doing my own research.” In this phase, we are asked to look into our shadow selves and begin the work of clearing out issues.
5) Surrender To The Universe/Learning To BE – Releasing Control – Where you look at the universe in response to the bizarre, illogical, dare I say crazy thing it has just asked you to do and say “You want me to do WHAT??!?” And then you go and do it anyway.
6) Discovering Yourself – Choosing WHO To Be - Once you’ve mastered surrender at the first level, then you have to balance it with choice – without going into control. “What do you mean you’re not going to tell me what to do next? I’ve been sitting here (sorta) patiently for NOTHING!?!”
7) Awareness and Reflection – Letting Go of Your Story of Who You Are – Beginning to see yourself as you really are – not as you hope/fear/desire to be. Includes asking for reflections from others.
8) Stripping Down – Letting Go of Fear-Based Responses That Hide Your True Self – Identifying and removing masks, coping mechanisms, and judgment-based patterns to find the real you underneath it all. Also stripping away all positive labels and layered-on positive assessments of self.
9) Self-Acceptance – Letting Go of Judgment of Self – This is where you learn to step into your power and trust yourself with that power.
10) Self-Love – Stillness and Peace – Letting Go of The Need To Be Different Than You Are – Developing true love and compassion for the self. Embrace a willingness to be vulnerable.
-For more information about Kelle Sparta: www.kellesparta.com
- To contact Kelle email: email@example.com
-Driveabout (Spirit Sherpa Theme): Driveabout (Full Version)
- Written by: Kelle Sparta
- Performed by: Kelle Sparta and Daniel Singer
Produced by: Daniel Singer
Kelle Sparta, The Spirit Doctor, Spirit Sherpa, Spirit, Spiritual Life, Manifestation, Magick, Realms, Shaman, Shamanism, Wicca, Paganism, Life Transformation, Personal Journey, Personal Growth, Spiritual Evolution, Stages of Evolution
Credits and Licensing:
“Spirit Sherpa” is the sole property of Kelle Sparta Enterprises and is distributed under a Creative Commons: BY-NC-ND 4.0 license. For more information about this licensing, please go to www.creativecommons.org. Any requests for deviations to this licensing should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. To sign up for, or get more information on the programs, offerings, and services referenced in this episode, please go to www.kellesparta.com. This episode of “Spirit Sherpa” has been produced by Honu Voice Productions.