How Do I Grow In God?
Growing in God is an experience of a relationship with the Holy Spirit,
the Father; with an expectant heart. Are you ready?
• A major key in a walk with God is learning to open your spirit,
don't read the word, eat the word. The flow of impartation is
where you are going to grow.
• Your drive is to meet with the Father first thing, that is your zero
time. That is how you start your day.
• Open your heart, God teach me to be expectant. There is an
expectancy that comes by the impartation of the Holy Spirit.
“My soul waits in hope for the Lord More than the watchmen for the
morning; Yes, more than the watchmen for the morning.”
24 “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul, Therefore I wait for Him.
25 The Lord is good to those who await Him, To the person who seeks
26 It is good that he waits silently For the salvation of the Lord.”
• Step one, be in the word, be waiting on the Lord, be in prayer, and
read the word prayerfully,
• You don’t read the word when you are under pressure. You don’t
read it when you are stressed out, be relaxed and be in an
atmosphere where the Lord can meet you.
There are people listening to this podcast who might ask: what’s he
talking about? It’s the conveyance of His nature to your nature. He
wants us to want Him. That’s our worship. Lord, I want you to live in
me, take up your abode in me.