How Goalcast Creates Viral Videos - Salim Sader & Cyrus Gorjipour
“Sometimes in stories you can find those little events that can explain bigger situations really simply.”
Have you heard of Goalcast? If you haven’t, it might be time to check them out. With over 30 million fans and 500 million video views a month, Goalcast empowers millions of people to live a life of purpose and connects human beings seeking truth and authenticity. In this talk, the founders of Goalcast, Salim Sader, and Cyrus Gorjipour share their tips and insights on how to create videos that go viral.
Listen out for:
- Scooter Braun’s Goalcast video story.
- The story behind the well-known Rock Thomas’s video.
- 4 Rules Goalcast videos follow.
- If you want to watch the video edition of this podcast, click here 👉 https://youtu.be/GbR4zHTyHIU
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW