How Gratitude Helps Us and Preview Highlights on 2022
Hola amigos! Welcome back!
What if we allowed gratitude into our lives more? What could happen? David reflects on the year and has exciting announcements for what is new and upcoming.
Highlights of this episode:
- How Gratitude helps us
- Ways to Build Gratitude
- What’s next in 2022
With COVID having another variant lose, please get yourself vaccinated if you can and have physical contact with close family and friends if you can.
David tells his daughter to value and appreciate what you have. He wants to walk the walk, not just talk the talk. That means acknowledging how the little things can make big impact. What little things?
No one on their death bed says, I wish I had more time for those emails. Verbalize or write these little “gratitudes.” It may sound silly, but there are scientific, evidence-based, neurological reasons to do so!
And this can apply to food.
ON, Orozco Nutrition, Team, get it? ON team? We are ON it! We are committed to building community, starting cohort classes, and more episodes on how to cultivate and practice health in an anti-diet way.
We hope to have more guests on the podcast as well!
Last but not least, David is releasing a book in early 2022, please send him an email if you want to be in the launch team!
Where do I go from here?
- If you like this episode, then download the show wherever you listen to your podcasts at Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, iHeartRadio, Castbox, etc!
- Hit that subscribe button so you won’t miss another episode.
- Big Ask: Leave a Review! Please, take a few minutes and leave me a review on your podcast app. Each review helps other listeners find the podcast, which provides me with the ability to continue bring you unique content. So spread the love. Loss for words? Just write what you like about the show.
- Share the show with friends.
- If you want to work with us, schedule an appointment or a free 15 minute discovery call. Explore our website and click Schedule an Appointment. Or, reach us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 678-568-4717.
Once again, I greatly appreciate you for listening and supporting my show. Remember, it really only takes One Small Bite to start transforming your life.
Chop the diet mentality; Fuel Your Body; and Nourish Your Soul!