How I Radically Improved My Sleep and Productivity - 498
If getting proper sleep is the most important thing you can do for your health, why aren’t more people taking it seriously? Chalene was one of those people until she was forced to make a drastic change in her lifestyle by turning SLEEP into her #1 priority. In today’s episode, Chalene shares with you exactly how she did just that in the hopes it helps you improve your overall health. And, by extension, your day-to-day productivity!
Links from today’s episode: 131 Water Bottles at 131H20.com (part of Chalene's nightly routine!)
131 Water Bottles at 131H20.com (part of Chalene's nightly routine!)Podcast Episodes on Sleep:
- 039: Sleep Off Your Fat | Fit Friday with Keith Harris
- 121: Sleep Deprivation Equals Brain Damage
- 181: Sleep In To Get Thin with Shawn Stevenson
- 235: How Sleep Deprivation Affects Weight Gain with Dr. Michael Breus Part I
- 237: How To Radically Improve Your Life By Knowing Your Natural Sleep Type Part II with Dr. Michael Breus
- 245: Why I’ve Turned Into A Pseudo Scientist | From Brain to Sleep to Gut Health
Blogs on Sleep:
The app Chalene uses, Relax Melodies, which has been so helpful in prepping for bedtime and waking up refreshed in the morning!Leave Chalene a message review or question for a chance to win a gift HERE
Hey Tracey!! Email me at Kristin@chalenejohnson.com
Stop dieting & start living: www.131Method.com
Get the 131 Book!!!
Here’s The System I Use Every Day to be More Organized & Crazy Productive: www.pushjournal.com
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- SnapChat: ChaleneOfficial
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #TheChaleneShow so I know you’re a homie!