How One Google Search Led to the Creation of Movement Mortgage w/ Casey Crawford
Movement Mortgage is a Top 10 mortgage lender in the USA, and it all started in 2008 with the vision of it's co-Founder and CEO, Casey Crawford. Now they have over 4,500 employees in all 50 states, but the company could have easily not have happened.
Casey Crawford is a former NFL player, who actually helped win a Super Bowl ring with the 2003 Tampa Bay Buccaneers! But his journey after professional football is what led him to launch a mortgage company in possibly one of the worst, most tumultuous times for banks in US history. If not for Casey's determination and ability to take action, Movement Mortgage may not exist today.
This week, Casey Crawford joins host Dustin Brohm on Industry Connected to talk about:
- What is possible if you simply DO and continue DOING
- How Googling "How to start a mortgage bank" was how it all started
- How Casey's brief stint as a Realtor inspired him to launch a mortgage company
- How loan officers and Realtors can/should work together to serve the consumer
- The best way to grow your real estate or mortgage business in a 2019 world
- His story of launching a mortgage company, with zero prior experience
- Why the culture of Movement Mortgage is so infectious, fun, respected, and effective.
You can also catch up on past episodes of Industry Connected on iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Alexa, or wherever you listen to podcasts 😎
*New episodes of Industry Connected every Friday afternoon at 2pm EST on the Industry Syndicate Facebook Page
**Produced by the Industry Syndicate, the real estate industry's first media network.
- Watch the full video interview
- Follow Industry Connected on Instagram
- Follow our host, Dustin Brohm, on Instagram
- Listen to Dustin Brohm's Massive Agent Podcast for Realtors and Loan Officers