How One Realtor is Using Themed Videos to Get More Listings w/ Shannon Milligan
How creative theme videos about Stranger Things, Breaking Bad, and Mission Impossible lead to more listings and more sold homes. There are so many ways to use video in your real estate and mortgage marketing, and Shannon Milligan shares some of her best ideas for getting started.
Shannon Milligan is a video marketing genius and top-producing Realtor in Richmond, VA with RVA Home Team, brokered by eXp Realty.
This week on Industry Connected, we talk about:
- Why it's important to have fun with your marketing
- Where to start producing video if you don't have the budget or desire to hire a videographer
- What is the ROI of doing creative listing videos?
- How long does it take to see success when doing video?
- Specific video topic ideas
- The Quick Marketing Tip of the Week
You can also catch up on past episodes of Industry Connected on iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Alexa, or wherever you listen to podcasts 😎
Sponsored by: Agentology
Click Here to get 50% Off your setup fee
*New episodes of Industry Connected every Friday afternoon at 2pm EST on the Industry Syndicate Facebook Page
**Produced by the Industry Syndicate, the real estate industry's first media network.
- Follow Industry Connected on Instagram
- Follow our host, Dustin Brohm, on Instagram
- Listen to Dustin Brohm's Massive Agent Podcast for Realtors and Loan Officers