How To Analyze Complex Investments
How to determine whether you should invest in a complex investment such as an actively managed ETF that uses option strategies.
Topics covered include:
- A recent investment David made that he shouldn't have
- What is the volatility risk premium and how to invest in it
- Why there have been over 200 new ETFs and ETNs launched in the U.S. in 2020
- Why some ETF sponsors launch lower cost versions of ETFs that compete with their existing offerings.
- What questions to answer as part of analyzing a complex investment
- Why there is always a catch to ETFs such as the Innovators Stacker and Ultra Buffer ETF series that can make them seem too good to be true.
- A simpler way to lower portfolio risk without using complex option-based ETFs.
For show notes and more information on this episode click here.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store