How To Change Your Life with the Power of Gratitude - Discover Your True Self with Tim Shields
Do you want to see past the veil and discover who you truly are? Then do we have the A Curious Year in the Great Vivarium Experiment Show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with traveller, marketer, writer-extraordinaire, and the author of a fascinating whirlwind of a book, A Curious Year in the Great Vivarium Experiment Show for you.
That’s just what I want to talk with him about, the power of gratitude and intention, getting behind the veil, allowing life in, and discovering who you truly are.
Plus, we’ll talk about spiders and leopards, Clair de Lune, lonely planet Nepal, healing marble cancer, tsunami and Sri Lanka, dive bombing birds, and what on earth a Kermit the Frog doll has to do with anything!
- How did Tim Shields end up working with Dr. Joe Dispenza?
- What did he learn from working with Dr. Joe Dispenza and his retreats?
- How did he end up leaving the corporate world with a one-way ticket to India?
- Was he spiritual growing up?
- What did he learn about surrendering in his journey?
- What was his experiment in gratitude?
- How did he end up volunteering at an orphanage in Tanzania?
- How did he end up working for one of the leading environmental attorneys in the world?
- What can we all learn from his work?
- How did he begin to discover who he really is beneath the veil?
- What is marble cancer and how was the Taj Mahal saved?
- What’s the importance of guarding our thoughts?
- Why is it so difficult to turn and face ourselves?
- Why was he so afraid of writer’s workshops?
- What are quantum strings through life?
- What it means to look for the narrative in your life?
- What do dive-bombing birds have to do with anything?
- What can we do to manifest in our lives?
- How important is choosing our thoughts?
- What does it mean to choose love over fear?
- Is the human heart the most advanced technology on earth?
To find out more visit:
- https://amzn.to/3qULECz - Order Michael Sandler's new book, "AWE, the Automatic Writing Experience"
Follow Michael and Jessica’s exciting journey and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access. Go to https://www.patreon.com/inspirenation
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: https://inspirenationshow.com/
We’ve got NEW Merch! - https://teespring.com/stores/inspire-nation-store
Follow Inspire Nation, and the lives of Michael and Jessica, on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/InspireNationLive/
Find us on TikTok - https://www.tiktok.com/@inspirenationshow