How To Eat After Weight-Loss Surgery with guest Vincci Tsui MS, RD
Hola amigos! Welcome back!
Weight-loss surgery is a big deal. Does it live up to its promises and expectations? Before you make any assumptions, tune in to learn more about this life-time process.
Highlights of this episode:
- Before Weight-Loss Surgery
- Weight-Loss Surgery Programs
- How to Eat After Surgery
- What Surgery Does Not Consider
- Physical and Emotional Journeys
People in larger bodies may be curious about weight-loss surgery for many reasons. There are factors to consider before this decision is made. Tune in to Vincci Tsui’s guest appearance on One Small Bite, as her and David discuss many of the real-world problems they experienced as dietitians in bariatric centers providing weight loss and the type of work they prefer to do now. Bottom line is that bariatric or weight-loss surgery is not a magic bullet or quick fix. There are many rules and musts to follow before, during, and after the surgery. Yet, patients are never symptom free.
Where do I go from here?
- If you like this episode, then download the show wherever you listen to your podcasts at Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, iHeartRadio, Castbox, etc!
- Hit that subscribe button so you won’t miss another episode.
- Big Ask: Leave a Review! Please, take a few minutes and leave me a review on your podcast app. Each review helps other listeners find the podcast, which provides me with the ability to continue bring you unique content. So spread the love. Loss for words? Just write what you like about the show.
- Share the show with friends.
- If you want to work with us, schedule an appointment or a free 15 minute discovery call. Explore our website and click Schedule an Appointment. Or, reach us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 678-568-4717.
Chop the diet mentality; Fuel Your Body; and Nourish Your Soul!