How To Make Sense of the World: Walk 20 Minutes/Day
Get $150 off your purchase when you go to eightsleep.com/tai
Visit netsuite.com/tai to download your FREE guide, “Seven Key Strategies to Grow your Profits”
(click to tweet)
There’s reason to sit in front of the computer all day.
With our projects calling for our attention, we may think that the more hours we spend in front of a computer screen, the better. However, if we can allocate just 20 minutes a day to removing ourselves from the digital traps, we can start to open up our eyes to better, and more nuanced ideas.
On today’s episode of The Tai Lopez Show, we are discussing the importance of moving our bodies. In business, having a clear view of reality is one of the top predictors of success, and if we spend too much time cooped up in front of electronics, we may be running the risk of fogging our vision.
Tune in to today’s episode to learn these fundamentals, so you can start to draw up your most creative business ideas!
Don’t forget! You can also listen to The Tai Lopez Show on Spotify! Click “Follow” and let me know what you think!
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- Walk 20 minutes/day to encourage creativity in new idea-generation
- Make time to step outside of your life to analyze what you’re doing right/wrong
- Once you understand variance, the world starts to make sense
- Read Civilization and Its Discontents by Sigmund Freud
- At the core, people seek pleasure and avoid pain
- Most pain comes from people
- Research shows that dating sites attract more promiscuous people
- Behavior is a combination of genetics and nurture/environmental factors