How To Prepare For A Music Conference
This podcast episode springs from my eBook" "How To Prepare For A Music Conference In 5 Sure Steps" that outlines key prep-steps designed to help you:
- maximize the business opportunity of attending a music conference
- prepare for your trip, and navigate the whole process without being overwhelmed
- overcome nerves when preparing for the networking experience
- return refreshed, avoid burnout and reap results
- From choosing an event and funding your trip, to preparing your E.P.K, and booking 1:1 meetings with music biz execs, you'll find key info to equip you during the planning, ’n-conference' and forward-step stages.
Music conferences, seminars, workshops, and meetings can be exhilarating - they can also seem intimidating when you’re there in real-time and not quite sure what to do or how to tap into the huge opportunities available, in a way that propels your music career forward.
‘How To Prepare For A Music Conference” shares a proven template that I compiled from experience and research then learned to apply firsthand for conferences like: M.I.D.E.M, S.X.S.W, C.M.E/U.N.E.S.C.O, W.S.I.S, W.O.M.E.X, and more.
To purchase the eBook, e-mail email@example.com with subject line: "Music Conference eBook"
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/joywithin/message