How To Rebuild Trust in Your Marriage
We discuss the following ...
- Come clean ... shoot straight ... no more lies.
- Take complete responsibility ... don’t blame.
- Completely end things with the other person.
- Be remorseful and apologetic.
- Listen with empathy.
- Ask for forgiveness.
- Be transparent. Don’t hide things. Be where you say you will be. Regularly check in. Text back or call back immediately if possible.
- Answer questions they want to know.
- Don't say, "Why can't we just start over?," or "Can't you just get over it?"
- Be patient as your spouse heals. IF YOU’VE BEEN UNFAITHFUL TO YOUR SPOUSE, YOU ABSOLUTELY CANNOT DICTATE HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE THEM TO HEAL.
- Be around and available.
- Make them feel like they are #1 again.
- Refresh your marriage. Counseling ... workshop. ETC
- NEVER cheat again. If you get a second chance, feel very blessed ... rarely is there ever an opportunity for a third chance.
Support the show (https://strongermarriageworkshops.com/Welcome/)
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store