How To Slow Your Mind Down with Ethereum Cofounder Anthony Diiorio
“Develop the tools and technology to empower people to be in control of their lives.” - Anthony Diiorio
(click to tweet)
A racing mind can’t innovate.
If your inner monologue is constantly leapfrogging from thought to thought, how will it ever cut beneath the surface? Counterintuitively, a slow mind is much more capable than a fast mind. It has the ability to pierce through the noise because it’s undistracted by it.
On today’s episode of The Bitcoin Crypto Mentor Mastermind show, we are joined by Anthony Diiorio, a cofounder of Ethereum, and also the CEO & Founder of Decentral & Jaxx. Anthony discovered cryptocurrency in 2012, when Bitcoin’s price was just under $10, and has forged a career in the space since. In this interview, Anthony talks about how he approaches mindfulness and innovative thinking. Tune in to apply these insights to your crypto mindset or any type of entrepreneurial venture in your career!
Don’t forget! You can also listen to The Bitcoin Crypto Mentor Mastermind Show on Spotify! Click “Follow” and let me know what you think!
“All this stimuli bombarding our mind is so taxing. If you can slow down and breathe, walk slow and talk slow, that will help balance things.” - Anthony Diiorio
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- Try to develop the tools and technology to empower people to be in control of their lives
- Crypto technology will enable people to get the control back in tehir lives
- If you’re feeling depressed, stop thinking about yourself and be of service to people
- Be aware of your mind becoming exhausted by the constant stimuli in today’s society
- To combat this, try waking up early before everyone is reaching out to you
- Take walks, breathe slowly, and meditate