How To Soundtrack A Villain: Killing Eve
When BBC America reached out to do a piece about the music of Killing Eve, we jumped at the opportunity. The series antagonist, Villanelle, is an unpredictable assassin. On a dime she shifts from cold and calculating to child-like and jocular. Her personality swings are accompanied by a captivating psychedelic pop soundtrack. Whether you are familiar with the series or not, this no spoilers episode breaks down music from the 1960s that has earned its place on primetime.
SPONSORED BY BBC AMERICA
- Unloved - We Are Unloved
- Psychotic Beats - Killer Shangri-:ah
- The Ronettes - Walking In The rain
- The Beatles - Strawberry Fields
- Brigitte Bardot - Contact
- Betty Hutton - It’s Oh So Quiet
- Björk - It’s Oh So Quiet
- Jo Stafford - Some Enchanted Evening
- Duke Ellington - Skin Deep
- Roxette - Listen To Your Heart
- Jacqueline Taieb - La Plus Belle Chanson
- The Beatles - Being For The Benefit Of Mr Kite!
Support explainer journalism — all things pop included — by making a contribution to Vox today: Visit bit.ly/givepodcasts.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices