How To Spend Your Quarantine with Roxanne Ramos - Ep 34
A lot of people feel that right now is a time to be productive and spend time wisely. But in this episode, Roxanne and I share how that's not really the case. Roxanne had a very busy schedule prior to the stay-at-home order, so for her it was important to relax for a while. For me, it meant I could dive deeper into the things I enjoyed because I had more time. This is a game of self-awareness, knowing what is best for you. The conversation Roxanne and I have in this episode attempts to cover many of the challenges, thoughts, and beliefs that might be making our lives more difficult than they need to be - and it is my hope that listening to it can help you to unpack some of them.
We also talk about Roxanne as an aspiring content creator. We talk about content creation as an industry, a medium of expression, a platform, and Roxanne's belief of making "content with a purpose". We talk about challenges that many creators, both upcoming and established, face in the industry as well as some of the biggest positives of being in it.
You can find Roxanne with these links:
- Instagram - Roxramz_ - https://www.instagram.com/roxramz_/
- Twitter - Roxramz_ - https://twitter.com/roxramz_
- Tiktok - Roxramz_
- Youtube Channel - RC Queen - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCChioFgqKCOqbjNfAJk_htQ
- Wordpress - https://theauthorspostblog.wordpress.com
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/eric-chow8/message