How To Spot Bogus Celebrity Endorsed Diet Supplements: 7 Key Signs
Do we need a supplement for every problem? Bogus diet supplements are everywhere and often pedaled by celebrities. Their celebrity status adds more appeal to the supplement because so many of us wish we had that celebrity edge - the looks, success, money, likeability, and status. David saw the new infomercial by Tony Horton and wants to share his insights on this bogus product. This product has all 7 key signs of why a diet fails. If supplements are not the answer, what can we do instead?
Highlights of this episode:
- Tony Horton’s new bogus diet supplement
- 7 key signs of bogus diets
- Why bogus diets sell
- How consistency is key
Where do I go from here?
- If you like this episode, then download the show wherever you listen to your podcasts at Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, iHeartRadio, Castbox, etc!
- Hit that subscribe button so you won’t miss another episode.
- Big Ask: Leave a Review! Please, take a few minutes and leave me a review on your podcast app. Each review helps other listeners find the podcast, which provides me with the ability to continue bring you unique content. So spread the love. Loss for words? Just write what you like about the show.
- Share the show with friends.
- If you want to work with us, schedule an appointment or a free 15 minute discovery call. Explore our website and click Schedule an Appointment. Or, reach us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 678-568-4717.
Once again, I greatly appreciate you for listening and supporting my show. Remember, it really only takes One Small Bite to start transforming your life.
Chop the diet mentality; Fuel Your Body; and Nourish Your Soul!