How To Succeed Without Selling, Meet Diane Helbig
Join The Five to make every sale.
- The new ABCs of selling are NOT Always Be Closing!
- Always Be Curious
- Dale Carnegie was the great communicator but he'd ask a great question then shut up and listen
- You have to prospect but it's about setting a meeting
- Cold prospecting can work but if you do it just to sell something you'll struggle because it's all about you vs. them.
Sales is a verb but do it with an eye towards learning."
- Preparation and delivery matter
- How to find the decision maker: "Would you mind telling me your decision-making process?"
- If the most logical conclusion is that we can help them we ask them to go to the next step
- You need to have a sales process to ensure this flows smoothly
- Be in the conversation
- The questions must flow
- Write them out
- "Have you considered a budget for this?"
- "Have you used a company like us before?"
- Ask questions when you have permission.
- Marketing is about credibility and awareness
- Be careful balancing activity vs. productivity
- Focus on relationship building
- Put your high school info on your LinkedIn profile and network with them because they'll trust you
Use these resources to grow your sales:
- Sell More This Month
- Hire Better Salespeople
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Find Your Best CRM
- Join the Free Facebook Group
Check out early episodes of The Sales Podcast:
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store