How To Tell When Your Marriage Issues Are Solved | Ep. 460
This week on the podcast we’re focusing on markers of a solved conflict: how to tell when your marriage issue is solved. A lot of times we may give up on the problem solving too soon and stop short of real resolution, but unless we resolve the issue, it will keep coming up over and over again. So how do we break that cycle? Tune in today to find out.
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode and get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- Honoring Intimates is a safe place for believers to learn about marital sex and shop for the highest quality lubricant, lotions, and lingerie items at reasonable prices. There are no inappropriate images on the site and the company uses mannequins to display their lingerie. Use the code “AWESOMEMARRIAGE” to receive 20% off your entire order.
- Do you long for a deeper connection, better conversation, and more intimacy with your spouse? Want to build a deeper connection in your marriage? Our “Questions to Help Your Spouse Open Up” resource can help!
- Dr. Kim mentions the Weekly Marriage Check Up Guide, a simple tool to help keep you and your spouse on the same page.
- We have Awesome Marriage YouVersion Bible Reading plans for a wide range of topics and situations. Have you read any of our Awesome Marriage plans?
- Use our Couples Unity Building Journal to proactively build oneness in your marriage.
- Become a Marriage Changer and receive some sweet exclusive benefits. Learn more here!
- Sign up to get Dr. Kim’s One Thing To Grow Your Marriage Each Day via email or text here!