How To Win Appointments When The House Is Still in Probate + MORE | Cold Call Role Play Call #55
The All The Leads coaches host these Cold Call Role Play Calls once a month. On these calls, real estate agents and investors jump in the hot seat to practice their cold calling scripts with the coaches.
Probate Mastermind And Networking Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/alltheleadsmastermind
PROBATE LEADS: https://alltheleads.com/probate-leads
PROBATE MASTERY COURSE: www.ProbateMastery.com
Get the full call recap with clickable timestamps, additional resources, and audio download.
Watch this episode and more on YouTube
Tim Calls A Probate Lead Who Thinks They Can’t Do Anything Right Now (1:02 and 5:23 ) Major lessons here:
- How to clearly offer solutions that minimize holding costs and maximize equity for the seller.
- How to turn rapport into a solid appointment Now
- Stop asking “Is it alright if…” Just lay out the roadmap.
Bonus Tip: Call Quality Matters (2:49 )
Call quality is something that can significantly impact your contact and conversion rates. It’s a good idea to have a friend give you feedback on your call quality anytime you begin calling with a new device (phone, headset, microphone, bluetooth), in a new environment, or when using a new system like wi-fi calling or a sales dialer. Think: If I was on the other line, would I be able to hear myself clearly?
Kathy Asks A Question About Executor Names (3:40 )
Kathy is curious why an estate might be named to two people, sometimes with a different last name.
Major Lesson: Don’t Get Paralyzed by Deduction! Stop looking so much at the data
Major lessons here:
- Get SUPER Local - Know Your Local Probate Court.
- Language and Psychology
- Letting People Talk: As they explain their situation in depth, you’ll be able to identify more pain points and they’ll likely realize why they need help.
- The Impact of Creating Visuals.
Greedy Siblings (42:43 ) Joey plays the personal representative. He and his brother disagree on what to do with the inherited property. Chad plays the agent reaching out to Joey on his brother Tim’s behalf.
Major lessons here:
- How to work with disputing heirs.
- How to craft a solution that works for all sides.
- How to get all decision-makers at the same table.
Support the show (http://www.facebook.com/groups/alltheleadsmastermind)