How We’re Surviving “Quarantine Summer”!
It’s been a little while since we have talked about quarantine life, so we thought it was time to circle back and share what we have been doing to stay safe, sane, and entertained this summer. We share what our experience in NYC has been like - our expectations of quarantine and the reality. We also talk about the hobbies we have picked up, the activities we have fallen in love with, the books to read and what to watch.
Join us in the facebook group and let us know what you are doing in quarantine to stay busy this summer!
- Knitting: We Are Knitters kits
- New York Times Crossword
- Purging and organizing
- Try Needlepoint
- Learn about Orange wine
- Learn Something New with Materclass or an online course
- Learn a Language with Duolingo
- Project Cooking
Book Series Recs:
- Sarah J. Maas (A Court of Thorns and Roses; Throne of Glass)
- The Selection
- The Royal We and The Heir Affair
- The Thousandth Floor series
- Jasmine Guillory’s books, 5 of them
- The West Wing
- Schitts Creek
- White Collar
- Gossip Girl
- The Politician
- Never have I ever
- Party of Two by Jasmine Guillory
- Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
- Older by Pamela Redmond (out in sept)
- Lakewood by Megan Giddings
- The Heir Affair by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan
- Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi
- Sex and Vanity by Kevin Kwan
- How to be an Anti-Racist by Ibram X. Kendi
July Book Club:
- The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett
- Hello Fresh: Go to hellofresh.com/80BOP and use code 80BOP to get $80 off your first box and free shipping!
Join our FB group for amazing book recs & more!