How We Use Facebook
We look at an issue that caused Firefox add-ons to not work for a while, and discuss a suggestion about making Apple's AirDrop more secure. Then we discuss how we use Facebook, and why we don't use it much any more (and perhaps why you should rethink how you use the service).
- Firefox disabled all add-ons because a certificate expired
- The feature Apple needs to change in AirDrop
- How to Use AirDrop to Securely Share or Transfer Files
- AirDrop hardware requirements (at the end of this article)
- Facebook sponsored posts selling access to hacked PayPal accounts
- It’s Time to Break Up Facebook
Get 50% off Mac Premium Bundle X9, fully compatible with macOS Mojave, with the code PODCAST19. Download Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 now at intego.com.