How You Can Help Save The Planet with Sophie Rae from Ripple | Episode 15
Sophie Rae runs the zero waste store Ripple.
Sophie talks about:
- The small changes you can make to make a difference
- How daily habits could save the planet
- Why you should stock take your life to make sustainable change
- Why she wants her business Ripple to have an expiry date
- Why you should make yourself uncomfortable
Today's podcast is brought to you by:
We Make Film Happen http://wemakefilmhappen.com/
We Make Good Happen http://wemakegoodhappen.com/
We Make Podcasts Happen https://www.wemakepodcastshappen.com
We tap into the minds of people like adventurers, world record holders, entrepreneurs, voice coaches, psychologists, musicians and people making a positive difference around the world.
We want to find out what’s their path to success and what have they learnt along the way.
This is real stories from real people.
Plus we want to find out what success means to them.
The We Make Success Happen podcast is hosted by Matt Callanan, a former international DJ and musician turned filmmaker (with We Make Film Happen) and founder of the kindness project We Make Good Happen.