How Your Body Responds to Stress with Christa Bevan
Physical stress remains in our body far beyond the events or “stressors” that put it there. This stress needs to be removed and luckily, there are simple ways to declutter your body of this stress. That’s why episode 79 of The Positively Living Podcast is about how your body responds to stress!
In this episode of The Positively Living Podcast, my guest Christa Bevan shares the importance of decluttering the physical stress your body is holding onto and actionable steps you can take right now to discharge that stress and reset yourself.
Christa and I cover the following topics:
- What stress trauma looks like and what happens to your body when experiencing it.
- Distinguishing between stressors and stress.
- What happens when we avoid dealing with stress in our bodies and 9 ways to discharge it.
- Adding TRE to your toolbox ALONG WITH talk therapy, meditation, yoga, etc. to round out your wellness routine.
- How we can prepare for or plan around stressful circumstances.
Stress relief is not a one size fits all journey so it is important to know all of your options and choose the best ones for you.
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
If you’re ready to reduce stress and overwhelm by doing less, yet still achieving more, I invite you to join me for a Strategy Session. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/strategy and use the promo code PODCAST for a special listener discount.
CONNECT WITH CHRISTA BEVAN:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny