How Your Past Affects Your Relationships • X48
We will learn:
- How you’re creating your own relationship Groundhog’s Day
- How to face your past to create a new future
- How to work your 7 relationship muscles
How did your last break up go? What went wrong? Was it their fault, or mostly their fault? It always kinda is right?
And the hard truth is that even if your partner is truly awful, it’s worth examining how you attracted that type of person. Why did you allow yourself to settle for someone who treated you less than you deserve?
Regardless of what’s going on around you, you can take your power back by understanding your own role in it.
And part of that includes looking at your past to see how it’s influencing your future.
It’s not always fun, it’s actually kinda messy. But look at it like clearing the weeds before planting your garden.
So that’s what we’re talking about today. Our guest is Roy Biancalana, certified relationship coach.
Links from the episode:
- Show Notes: https://mindlove.com/x48
- Sign up for The Morning Mind Love for short daily notes from your highest self.
- Get Mind Love Premium for exclusive ad-free episodes and monthly meditations.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.