How big of a market should you target?
Jon and Justin share some honest updates about as they continue to build their SaaS (Transistor.fm):
- Justin swears in this episode.
- We're half way through 2019!?!
- Jon is wondering if donuts are big in Canada.
- Official Transistor start dates:
- May 2017: actual incorporation date
- January 2018: Jon and Justin sign partnership documents
- August 2018: official launch
- "Some days I feel like I've been doing
- Justin thinks business is a lot like fishing.
- "Transistor's launch has felt different than other products I've been involved with."
- Jon is debating whether some integrations are worth it: "The nature of the web and APIs are amazing but it sure does take up a lot of resources."
★ Thanks to our sponsors:
ProfitWell gives you free subscription metrics for your SaaS. Just plug in your billing system (Stripe, Zuora, Braintree, Chargebee, Recurly are all supported) and get free access to your MRR, churn, cohorts. Sign up for free at profitwell.com.
Redash is is a BI tool for people who love SQL. Connect your database, query, visualize and share your data in minutes. Need to report on your weekly goals and metrics? Mention "Build your SaaS podcast" and get 50% off your first 3 months! Sign up at redash.io
- Twitter thread about fishing
- Nieman Lab article on new Apple Podcast desktop app
- Apple’s original“podcasting on iTunes” announcement
You can reply to this podcast here:
Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
Leave a comment on CastBox, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Otherwise, get us on Twitter: @transistorfm or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
- Ivan Curkovic
- Brian Rhea
- Miguel Piedrafita
- Shane Smith
- Austin Loveless
- Simon Bennett
- Corey Haines
- Michael Sitver
- Paul Jarvis and Jack Ellis
- Dan Buda
- Darby Frey
- Samori Augusto
- Dave Young
- Brad from Canada
- Kevin Markham
- Sammy Schuckert
- Dan Ericson
- Mike Walker
- Adam DuVander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store