How did Nicole’s team retreat turn out?
In our last episode on the podcast we shared our own personal experiences hosting retreats - and specifically how Nicole has been planning for the team retreat her and Omar just finished hosting! In this episode Nicole is sharing all: a complete recap of their team retreat, including what went well, and her biggest lessons learned!
Points Discussed in this Episode
- Overall recap: How did the retreat go?!
- Diving into the things that “could have gone wrong”, like travel and delays, last-minute emergencies, jet lag…
- How the location and resort was, including food, amenities, etc.
- Main highlights of the retreat: what went really great?
- The schedule and itinerary: mixing team-building and excursions
- What didn’t go so well?
- The #1 reason everything went so smoothly
- Nicole’s biggest takeaway from the retreat
Mentioned in this episode:
Thank you so much for joining us for this episode where Nicole shared how her team retreat turned out!
Don’t forget to follow or subscribe to Nicole & Kate Can Relate for more episodes like this one!
Our mission with this podcast is to share a candid convo one time per week to help provide love, support, and space for women to share without judgment, speak without hesitation, and learn from each other - even when we don’t agree.