How do you manage setbacks & difficulties?
In this episode, Christina and Kristina talk about:
- how we deal with setbacks
- falling off the horse and getting back on it
- making the most of difficult situations
The extra mile (useful English vocabulary you'll hear in the podcast):
- "deal with it" = to manage or handle someone or something
- to get over the hump = to get past the most difficult part
- "in the end" = eventually, or on reflection
Do you want the transcript of the podcast, more vocabulary resources and live conversation practice?
Join the Faster Fluency Conversation Club!
You'll become more fluent and more confident in English faster, in a fun community of professionals from around the world!
Details about joining: https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now
Use code 'FFCC40' to get 40% off your 1st month!
Support the show (https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now)