How do you plan a team retreat?
Have you ever attended or hosted a retreat before? I’ve done both, and holy wow…They require a lot of planning and preparation! But they’re so worth it.
In this episode we’ll share our own personal experiences hosting retreats - and specifically how Nicole has been planning for the team retreat her and Omar are hosting and that they leave for the same week we’re recording this episode!
Points Discussed in this Episode
- Why Nicole & Omar decided to host a team retreat (this is their 2nd one!)
- Let’s talk logistics! Travel, itinerary, location… How do you decide?
- How game-changing hiring an EA (Executive Assistant) has been for Nicole & Omar, especially when it came to planning their team retreat!
- The impact of getting your team in a room together, in person
- A big lesson learned from their first retreat - and how that impacted the itinerary this time
- Your responsibilities and considerations when hosting a retreat of any type
- Doing a retrospective is a must!
Thank you so much for joining us for this episode where we share our own experiences answering the question: How do you plan a team retreat?
Don’t forget to follow or subscribe to Nicole & Kate Can Relate for more episodes like this one!
Our mission with this podcast is to share a candid convo one time per week to help provide love, support, and space for women to share without judgment, speak without hesitation, and learn from each other - even when we don’t agree.