How is decision fatigue affecting your everyday life?
Do you ever get to a point in the day where you simply can’t think straight? You’re being asked to make decisions and choices, but you just feel exhausted! Yep… that’s decision fatigue.
In this episode we’ll share our own personal experiences with decision fatigue and some of the ways we’ve learned to combat it.
Points Discussed in this Episode
- What is decision fatigue?
- How decision fatigue might show up in our everyday lives
- Some helpful tips to combat decision fatigue, starting with awareness
- Setting expectations for ourselves - and others
- Setting up daily streaks to build momentum
- Asking yourself, “What’s my job today?”
Mentioned in this episode:
Atomic Habits by James Clear
Free Time: Lose the Busy Work, Love Your Business by Jenny Blake
- Episode 72 with Angela Henderson on NKCR
Thank you so much for joining us for this episode where we share our own experiences answering the question: How is decision fatigue affecting your everyday life?
Don’t forget to follow or subscribe to Nicole & Kate Can Relate for more episodes like this one!
Our mission with this podcast is to share a candid convo one time per week to help provide love, support, and space for women to share without judgment, speak without hesitation, and learn from each other - even when we don’t agree.