How makers, visionaries, and outsiders succeed with Jonathan Littman | Thought Leader
In this episode of Partnering Leadership, Mahan Tavakoli talks with Jonathan Littman, co-author of The Entrepreneurs Faces: How Makers, Visionaries and Outsiders Succeed, and several other best-selling books. Jonathan Littman talks about the importance of innovation in business and how business leaders can learn to create an entrepreneurial spirit in their teams and organizations.
- The importance of creating an intrapreneurial culture to reinvent an organization.
- Jonathan Littman talks about a human-centric approach to entrepreneurship.
- The importance of understanding entrepreneurial archetypes.
- How to bring more entrepreneurship and an intrapreneurial spirit into the organizations.
- Jonathan Littman on the importance of embracing change and transformation.
Also mentioned in this episode:
Susanna Camp: Co-author The Entrepreneurs Faces: How Makers, Visionaries and Outsiders Succeed
Connect with Jonathan Littman:
Connect with Mahan Tavakoli:
More information and resources available at the Partnering Leadership Podcast website: