How the NDIS is revolutionizing healthcare - Rohan Braddy
Rohan Braddy is the CEO at Mambourin Enterprises, an organisation that provides employment, education and training services to people with disabilities. On this episode, Rohan talks about the NDIS and how it is driving a more client-centric platform of care.
Customers now hold the power in the healthcare space, which is why being customer-focused is so important. Rohan explains how Mambourin cultivated a customer-focused culture, along with some of the challenges they face as a not-for-profit entity in the healthcare space.
Rohan explains why innovation is crucial to stay ahead in an ever-changing environment. He also shares his philosophy of only working in areas that Mambourin is strong, and why that’s been a key factor in maintaining client trust and a healthy reputation.
- Mambourin’s values include putting clients first, service excellence and making a difference.
- Sometimes saying no to a customer is part of sustaining a high service level and meeting the NDIS standards.
- Focus on hiring staff with attitude as the primary factor. If you hire for attitude, you can always train skills later.
- Mambourin promotes flexitime, which ultimately leads to happy and passionate staff who go the extra mile.
- Rohan sees a future in healthcare where clients are treated holistically and providers are completely connected with the aim of putting clients first.
Resources and links:
Connect with HealthTechX: