How to Avoid Burnout and Protect Mental Health on Social Media - 596
Brock wants to talk with you about something he feels is super important when it comes to social media growth — your mental health. You may be thinking, what does mental health have to do with social media growth? Well, Brock feels that if you try pouring from an empty glass, your (potential) success can only be temporary.
In this episode, Brock shares 10 tips that’ll help you maintain your mental health — so you can prevent burnout when it comes to growing your business through social media.
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Check out InstaClubHub!! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To...Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™(All in Just Five Minutes a Day!) InstaClubHub.com
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Subscribe to The Chalene Show!!!
Links you may want to check out:
- Check out MarketingImpactAcademy.com
- Leave Chalene or Brock a message or ask them a question at (619) 500-4819
- Not sure what your thing is? Go to Chalene.com/MyThing
- Learn more about Kajabi
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question for a chance to win a gift HERE
Connect with us on your fav social platform:
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Instagram: @Brock11Johnson
- TikTock: @brock11johnnson
- Be sure to follow Brock on his travel adventures @tayandbrock
Stop dieting & start living:
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Hey! Send me a DM & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #BuildYourTribe so I know you’re a homie!