How to Awaken Your Genius | Ozan Varol
Have you ever felt like you’ve got so much more potential inside you, but you have no idea how to unlock it and share it with the world? If so, you’re not alone. And it’s a question that today’s guest, rocket scientist turned award-winning professor and bestselling author, Ozan Varol, takes us into. How can we unleash our hidden genius, that magical set of capabilities that lies within every person? And, how do we even know what our is, let alone how to release it into the world?
In this thought-provoking podcast, we'll dive into the art of embracing curiosity, letting go of our past and future, and stepping into the unknown. His newest book, Awaken Your Genius, explores how to identify and share the magic that lies within all of us.
- How the power of curiosity can lead to groundbreaking discoveries and help you overcome fear.
- The importance of looking where others don't to find unique perspectives and uncover hidden gems.
- The role of repetition in creating false confidence and the value of exploring different sources of information.
- The remarkable story of Jimmy Breslin, a journalist who found success by stepping away from the norm.
- How Ozan experimented with potential futures before finding his true calling and the importance of approaching life with the mindset of a curious scientist.
If you LOVED this episode you’ll also love the conversations we had with Ozan three years ago about how to think like a rocket scientist to solve big problems.
Check out our offerings & partners:
- My New Book Sparked
- My New Podcast SPARKED. To submit your “moment & question” for consideration to be on the show go to sparketype.com/submit.
- Visit Our Sponsor Page For Great Resources & Discount Codes
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.