How to Become the Productive, Focused and Happy with Chris Bailey
Chris Bailey, productivity expert and author of Hyperfocus: How to Be More Productive in a World of Distraction, returns to chat about how to actively become productive.
Today, Bailey shares how to measure the quality of attention we're giving to our productivity and how to improve our ability to focus. We discuss attention and technology, flow state, hyperfocus and scatter focus.
We talk about:
- What inspired Bailey to write Hyperfocus
- How to measure the quality of attention that goes into our productivity
- Variables for determining the quality of our overall attention
- Attention and technology
- Flow state and hyperfocus
- Scatter focus / deliberate mind-wandering
- Tips on how to improve your ability to focus