How to Belong (it’s not what you think) | Sebene Selassie
Discover the profound insights of belonging in our latest episode, where we unravel the enigma of connection with Sebene Selassie, author of You Belong: A Call for Connection. Dive into a conversation filled with self-discovery, love, and a universal sense of belonging:
- A Personal Journey: From feeling like a "big weirdo" in Washington, D.C. to a celebrated teacher and speaker, Selassie's unique story is an invitation to explore our own sense of belonging.
- An Inspiring Revelation: Learn how belonging starts within, and why knowing and connecting with ourselves is the first step to embracing the world.
- Ancient Wisdom & Modern Practices: Unlock the secrets of ancient traditions and contemporary contemplative practices that reconnect us to truths of belonging.
- Healing from Trauma: Explore the methods to unlock trauma from the body, creating space for grace and growth.
This episode isn't just about fitting in; it's about cultivating a deeper sense of connection within ourselves and the world.
If you LOVED this episode you’ll also love the conversations we had with Rev. angel Kyodo williams about what we leave outside the room when we seek to fit in.
Check out our offerings & partners:
- My New Book Sparked
- My New Podcast SPARKED. To submit your “moment & question” for consideration to be on the show go to sparketype.com/submit.
- Visit Our Sponsor Page For Great Resources & Discount Codes
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.