How to Break Free From Burnout & Reclaim Ease
Have you ever felt yourself spiraling into a sea of unending tasks, where even the simplest work feels like climbing Mount Everest and your once cherished projects now leave you numb?
You may wonder if you've lost the spark that drove you or simply lost your way. The truth is, you could be experiencing a state that plagues so many of us today: burnout.
I know the crushing weight of burnout all too well. There have been days where I've found myself trapped in a cycle of responsibilities with no escape in sight, wondering if I'd truly lost my enthusiasm and efficacy.
But I've also discovered there are unconventional ways to reclaim that zest for living and working that burnout has stolen, if we have the courage to experiment with fresh strategies and perspectives.
In this episode, I dive deep into:
- The phenomenon of burnout
- Challenging conventional remedies
- Experiments for fun & potent techniques to reawaken the spark inside you
- How to reignite that beautiful, joyful spirit that wants nothing more than to express your creative best self
If you LOVED this episode:
- 7 Days to Unlock Your Best Sleep | Dr. Aric Prather
- Nedra Glover Tawwab | Better Boundaries, Better Life
- Terri Cole | Let’s Talk About Boundaries
Presented by LinkedIn.