How to Change the Program of the Property in Order to Maximize its Value, with Scott Krone
Welcome To The Real Estate Underground Show #57!
Scott Krone is the founder of Coda Management Group and a Master of Architecture, who has found success with repositioning commercial buildings into impressive self-storage facilities.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Scott's interest in real estate began with single and multifamily properties before transitioning to self-storage projects.
- Explore Scott's strategies for improving property through asset development, program changes to maximize value potential, and bouncing back from rejections along the way!
- We'll look inside at what he looks at when considering a nonperforming asset for his business model and uncover details on how big a project turns an office or industrial building into storage space.
- Why Scott believes that this recession period differs greatly from past economic downturns.
- You will also learn about blockchain technology and how his company integrates it into self-storage.
- Website: www.codamg.com
- Website: onestopselfstorage.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.clarkst.com
- Phone: (860) 675-5800
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ClarkStCapital
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/clarkstcapital
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/clarkstcapital1
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/clark-st-capital