How to Craft a Life Worth Living | Matthew Croasmun
Dive into the profound exploration of life's most pressing questions with Matthew Croasmun, Yale lecturer and co-author of the instant New York Times bestseller, Life Worth Living: A Guide to What Matters Most. In this episode, we dissect:
• What really matters most in life?
• How can we discern what's worth wanting?
• How to develop the wisdom to navigate life's challenges?
We unravel Matthew's philosophy of living a life of love, alongside his provocative take on his life-transforming Yale course that 'just might ruin your life'. From dissecting fleeting pleasures to understanding profound purpose, this episode holds the key to unlocking a life that is truly worth living. Get ready for a journey of self-discovery and reflection!
Perfect for those on the quest to live a richer, more meaningful life, don't miss this deep dive into understanding what makes a life flourish beyond superficial gains. Tune in!
If you LOVED this episode you’ll also love the conversations we had with Matthieu Ricard about the true source of contentment and happiness in life.
Check out our offerings & partners:
- My New Book Sparked
- My New Podcast SPARKED. To submit your “moment & question” for consideration to be on the show go to sparketype.com/submit.
- Visit Our Sponsor Page For Great Resources & Discount Codes
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.