How to Create Videos that People Keep Coming Back For w/ Chase Majerus
One of the best, most entertaining and professionally-produced real estate & mortgage news shows on the interweb right now is This Week Today, presented by Synergy One Lending. But if you've ever seen it, it's hard to imagine the show without the energy, humor, and personality of its host, Chase Majerus.
Real estate agents and mortgage loan officers do a TON of video, but so many of them are awful, or at best, just plain boring and focused on topics that consumers don't give a rats ass about. No one outside of Realtors and mortgage loan officers care about bond charts, today's interest rates, or market updates.
So what should your videos be on instead?
This week, Chase joins Industry Connected to talk about:
- How to use video to grow your brand
- How to choose topics that your audience REALLY wants to watch and hear about
- How to keep people watching your videos, week after week
- How long should your videos be?
- Important trends that loan officers and Realtors need to be on top of
- How to be yourself and have fun on camera
- The best places to post your videos
You can also catch up on past episodes of Industry Connected on iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Alexa, or wherever you listen to podcasts 😎
Watch "This Week Today" HERE
*Industry Connected is broadcast via FB LIVE every Friday afternoon at 2pm EST on the Industry Syndicate Facebook Page
**Produced by the Industry Syndicate, the real estate industry's first media network.
- Watch the full video interview on YouTube
- Follow Industry Connected on Instagram
- Follow our host, Dustin Brohm, on Instagram
- Listen to Dustin Brohm's Massive Agent Podcast for Realtors and Loan Officers