How to Create a Mindset That Attracts Prosperity and Abundance - 827
There are many who believe that a child who grew up in a family that struggled financially will experience similar hardships as an adult. Well, Chalene strongly believes this theory is a myth. Of course, holding onto negative beliefs from one’s past will result in a lasting scarcity mindset — but it doesn’t have to be that way. This episode is all about changing the false beliefs that may be preventing you from having the prosperous life you deserve!
Join Chalene and Bret for LIVE Workshops. Go to chalene.com/workshops to be sure you are able to take advantage of these FREE Workshops!!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Thank you to our show sponsor Trophy Skin Get 15% off by entering the code LIFER at checkout!!!
Links You May Want to Check out:
- Subscribe to Build Your Tribe!!!
- Be sure to check out the limited time Push journal Build Your Own Bundle Special!!
- Join Phase it Up and start creating healthier habits, it isn’t like other diets or programs! PhaseItUp.com
- Join the InstaClubHub to go deep in learning all the latest tips and strategies to Instagram growth and engagement! InstaClubHub.com
- Check out the new supplement multi packs I am Myself Again
- Check out all the Discounts and some of Chalene’s favorite things at Chalene.com/Deals
- Leave Chalene a message at (619) 500-4819
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question HERE
- Join our awesome PodSquad on Facebook here!
- Go to Chalene.com/MyThing and see what your passion or hidden talents are!!
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #The Chalene Show so I know you’re a homie!