How to Dictate Your Inner Experience with Craig Siegel • X56
We will learn:
- How to tap into different parts of yourself to find strength.
- The power of taking massive, aligned action.
- How to take control of your inner experience to influence your outer experience.
Do you ever think that maybe we’re over complicating things. Maybe creating a life that we love waking up for is simply the choice to take action and do it.
If it’s that simple, then why isn’t it easier?
The problem is, most of us have created habits of thought that aren’t serving us. And yes, I said habits of thought. Our thoughts are actually just habits.
But because they’re in our minds using our voice, we think that they are us.
We think that that little voice telling us we may fail, or it’s too scary, or we don’t have what it takes to make that big thing happen… we think that voice is our inner guidance, trying to save us from pain.
But guess what… that thought isn’t you at all. It’s loud and repetitive because you’ve let it go unchecked for so long.
So how do we start to dictate our inner experience so that we empower ourselves to build a life that we love?
That’s what we’re talking about today. Our guest is Craig Siegel, Mindset Coach and the Host of the podcast, The CLS Experience.
Links from the episode:
- Show Notes: https://mindlove.com/x56
- Sign up for The Morning Mind Love for short daily notes from your highest self.
- Get Mind Love Premium for exclusive ad-free episodes and monthly meditations.
- Support Mind Love Sponsors
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.