How to Do the Work, Meet Your Self and Be Your Most Authentic – Nicole LePera, Ph.D. : 1002
IN THIS EPISODE OF THE HUMAN UPGRADE™… you’ll learn about a new holistic framework for self-healing and how to heal yourself with prompts, tools and actionable tips.
Using the tenants of holistic psychology, Nicole LePera, Ph.D., created a different way to reach people and equip them with the tools necessary to heal themselves. Holistic psychology focuses on the mind, body, and soul in the service of rebalancing the body and nervous system and healing unresolved emotional wounds.
It’s all about a daily practice of creating your own wellness by:
- seeing yourself from a new perspective,
- breaking negative patterns,
- healing from your past, and
- creating your conscious self.
Nicole, the author of the New York Times Bestselling Book “How to Do the Work: Recognize Your Patterns, Heal from Your Past, and Create Your Self,” builds on that theme and goes even deeper with her newly published “How to Meet Your Self: The Workbook for Self-Discovery” workbook.
In this conversation, you’ll find out how to:
- objectively and compassionately observe the physical, mental, and emotional patterns that keep you stuck.
- deep dive into your ego, trauma and emotions so you can safely do the inner work that can transform your outer world.
- change ingrained beliefs and habits so you can move toward realizing your authentic self.
Watch this episode on YouTube!
WE APPRECIATE OUR PARTNERS. CHECK THEM OUT!
A Cleaner Nicotine Alternative: https://lucy.co, use code DAVE20 for 20% off your first order of pouches, gums or lozenges
Mattress Temperature Tech: https://www.eightsleep.com/dave, use code dave to save $250 on the Pod Pro
Test Your Own Biology: https://knowinglabs.com/dave, use code dave to save 20% off any test kit