How to Empower Your Kids to Make Some Extra Money with Bret Johnson - 646
Today, Bret takes over The Chalene Show — so you know you’re in for a treat! He’ll share easy-to-put-into-action tips that’ll empower your kids to make a little extra money! The 4 key areas Bret covers in this episode are sure to set children up for future financial success and on the road to entrepreneurship!
We will soon be having another Side Hustle challenge and it's FREE!! Jump on live trainings with Chalene, Bret and Brock to learn how you can sell everyday things to bring in some extra cash!! Go to Chalene.com/challenge to be sure you get all the details when we will be starting!!
Links from today’s episode:
- Listen to another episode by Bret Minding Your Money
- Follow Bret on Instagram @bretjohnson11
- Learn more about the Acorns App
- Check out the new supplement multi packs I am Myself Again
- Join the InstaClubHub to go deep in learning all the latest tips and strategies to Instagram growth and engagement! InstaClubHub.com
- Check out all the Discounts and some of Chalene’s favorite things at Chalene.com/Deals
- Leave Chalene a message at (619) 500-4819
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question HERE
- Join our awesome PodSquad on Facebook here!
- Go to Chalene.com/MyThing and see what your passion or hidden talents are!!
Stop dieting & start living:
Join Phase it Up and start creating healthier habits, it isn’t like other diets or programs! PhaseItUp.com
Get the 131 Book!!!
Here’s The System I Use Every Day to be More Organized & Crazy Productive: www.pushjournal.com
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- SnapChat: ChaleneOfficial
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #TheChaleneShow so I know you’re a homie!