How to Escape Autopilot and Bring Your Brain Back to Life! Get Your Energy Right and Up Your Vibration with Chris Barez-Brown
Do you want to live a more awake alive and brilliant life? Then do we have the Wake Up show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Chris Barez-Brown, renowned speaker, Fortune 500 consultant, and the author of one of highest vibration books, I’ve ever had the pleasure of pawing, let along reading, Wake Up!
That is just what I want to talk with him about today, about brilliant and playful strategies to help snap you out of autopilot, to live in the here and now!
Key Points Discussed
- How not to make big decisions in life!
- What does it mean to have an autopilot life?
- How much is our subconscious running the show?
- What does our caveman brain have to do with anything?
- What does it mean to wake up?
- What can we learn from David Bowie’s passing?
- What is the importance of doodling?
- What is the fastest way to get off autopilot?
- What is so bad about our television?
- Do rats really prefer sugar to cocaine – and what’s this mean for us?
- What is the importance of holding our favorite things?
- What is a bathroom buff up?
- What it means to draw your life?
- What are the benefits of dressing the same?
- What is forest bathing, and why is getting to the woods so important?
- What is the importance of trees?
- What is so important about dancing?
- What is the importance of writing your own songs?
- Why do we all want to journal?
- How do we wake up excited and go to sleep grateful?
- What is the importance of smiling?
- Why do we need to do something big, and what does that look like?
- Why do we want to send a letter this week to someone we care about?
To find out more visit:
Follow Michael and Jessica’s exciting journey and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access. Go to https://www.patreon.com/inspirenation
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: https://inspirenationshow.com/
We’ve got NEW Merch! - https://teespring.com/stores/inspire-nation-store
Follow Inspire Nation, and the lives of Michael and Jessica, on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/InspireNationLive/
Find us on TikTok - https://www.tiktok.com/@inspirenationshow