How to Fight - 495
Most people enter into a fight hoping (and even expecting) to win. Ultimately, though, someone has to lose — which leaves bad feelings for one or both people involved. However, it doesn’t have to be that way! Today, Chalene is going to share her principles on how to fight. No matter who you’re next argument may be with (e.g., spouse, family member, friend or co-worker), the steps you’ll learn in this episode will ensure both of you come out feeling like the winner.
Links from today’s episode:
- Thank you to our show sponsor Sleep Number!! Go to SleepNumber.com/CHALENE and find a store near to take advantage of the sales going on now!!
- Leave Chalene a message review or question for a chance to win a gift HERE
- Hey Shelli!! Email me at Kristin@chalenejohnson.com
Stop dieting & start living: www.131Method.com
Get the 131 Book!!!
Here’s The System I Use Every Day to be More Organized & Crazy Productive: www.pushjournal.com
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- SnapChat: ChaleneOfficial
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #TheChaleneShow so I know you’re a homie!