How to Find Peace, Even When You Disagree | Melissa Carter
- Ever felt isolated when your beliefs were challenged?
- Faced the sting of judgment in a world of polarized views?
- Questioned if there’s room for contrasting opinions without alienation?
Dive into an enlightening conversation with Melissa Carter, Senior Director for Global Spiritual Life at NYU, as she:
- Challenges the fear of differing views.
- Shares techniques to bridge the gaps of misunderstanding.
- Explores "intelligent differences" and how they can unite us.
- Distinguishes between genuine harm and simple disagreement.
Join us in this episode, as we unveil the transformative power of conflict and discover the potential for shared belonging. Let's learn to view opposition not as a threat but as a beacon towards mutual growth and understanding. Press play to chart your path from isolation to inclusivity.
If you LOVED this episode you’ll also love the conversations we had with Jonathan Haidt on happiness, morality, and hard conversations.
Check out our offerings & partners:
- My New Book Sparked
- My New Podcast SPARKED. To submit your “moment & question” for consideration to be on the show go to sparketype.com/submit.
- Visit Our Sponsor Page For Great Resources & Discount Codes
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.