How to Find the Courage to Face Your Fears! Create a Life You Love with Ruth Soukup on DO IT SCARED!
If you’ve ever wanted to face the fear and do it anyway then do we have the show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Ruth Soukup, best-selling author, mega-blogger extraordinaire, and the author of a brilliant book on leaning into fear and finding your courage, Do It Scared Finding the Courage to Face Your Fears, Overcome Adversity, and Create a Life You Love
That is just what I want to talk with her about today, about 7 key principles to find your courage, FACE YOUR FEARS and Do It Scared! Plus we’ll talk about groundhog day at the Soukup’s, the power shopping at target, waffles, workouts and upcoming birthdays, the mantra “It’s not my fault”, and what in the world dating tragedy and dating sleazes has to do with anything!
Do It Scared! Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics include:
- What happened to Ruth in her earliest years?
- How did she become an outcast or a rebel in her teen years?
- How did she find the courage to move thousands of miles away to finish school?
- What happened when she came back from the Netherlands?
- What drove her to attempt suicide?
- How did she end up in and out of psychiatric hospitals?
- What happened when anti-depressants and even shock therapy (think “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest” did not work.
- At 23 she thought she had ruined her life forever, how did she begin taking it back?
- How did her dad help save her life?
- How and when did faith play a role in her turn-around?
- How did she find the courage to start her own business?
- What was her big fat hairy goal?
- What are the seven principles to find your courage?
- What is the importance of daring to think big?
- Why do we want to have a stretch goal?
- What is a fate worse than failure – and how do we avoid it?
- Why are rules for suckers?
- Why do you need to “own it” and what does this mean?
- What is it mean to let go of the victim’s card???
- What is the importance of embracing honest feedback?
- What does Ruth mean there are no mistakes only lessons?
- Is balance over-rated?
- Is it okay to get obsessive?
- How do we just keep going, no matter what?
Ruth Soukup of the Do It Scared Blog and Podcast on Her Amazing Journey & the 7 Key Principles to Finding Your Courage!
To find out more visit:
- https://amzn.to/3qULECz - Order Michael Sandler's new book, "AWE, the Automatic Writing Experience"
Follow Michael and Jessica’s exciting journey and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access. Go to https://www.patreon.com/inspirenation
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: https://inspirenationshow.com/
We’ve got NEW Merch! - https://teespring.com/stores/inspire-nation-store
Follow Inspire Nation, and the lives of Michael and Jessica, on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/InspireNationLive/
Find us on TikTok - https://www.tiktok.com/@inspirenationshow